Kentucky 1998 ballot measures
- One measure was approved, while one was defeated.
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||Amendment regarding when the General Assembly meets||
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Extends homestead property tax exemption to disabled; exempt vehicles from levy||
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Kentucky
- List of ballot measures by state
- Kentucky Legislature
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |