Kentucky 2012 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- That measure was on the November 2012 general election ballot.
- Kentucky Legislature was in 2011 session until March 22, 2011, the last day in 2011 that the state legislature could have sent a measure to the ballot in 2011.
- The 2012 state legislative session began on January 3, 2012 and ended on April 9, 2012. Legislative referrals could have been sent to the 2012 ballot during this time.
On the ballot
- See also: 2012 ballot measures
The following measure appeared on the ballot in 2012:
|House Bill 1||Hunting||Would protect the right of residents to hunt and fish in the state.|
Not on the ballot
The following measures did not make the ballot:
|Expanded Gambling Amendment||Gambling||Would make expanded gambling legal in the state.|
|Term Limit Amendment||Term limits||Would set term limits for state legislators.|
|Felons to Vote Amendment||Elections and campaigns||Would allow non-violent ex felons the opportunity to vote.|
|School Finance Amendment||Judicial reform||Would prohibit the state supreme court from ruling on disputes over funding schools.|
|Office of Treasurer Amendment||Administration of government||Would eliminate the office of the state treasurer.|
|County Constables Amendment||Administration of government||Would eliminate county constable positions in the state.|
|Medical Marijuana Amendment||Marijuana||Would legalize medical marijuana in the state.|
|Redistricting Amendment||Redistricting||Would set new standards for the process of redistricting for the Kentucky Legislature.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012. Read about local happenings here.
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
- Kentucky Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state