Kentucky Term Limits on Sheriffs, Amendment 1 (1984)
This amendment sought to allow sherrifs to be re-elected or to act as deputies for consecutive terms.
|Kentucky amendment 1 (1984)|
Official results via: Kentucky.gov, "Kentucky 1984 Ballot Measures Election Results"
Text on the ballot
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Shall Section 99 of the Constitution be amended so as to permit sheriffs to be re-elected or act as deputies for succeeding terms?||”|
- List of ballot measures by state
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
- Kentucky 1984 ballot measures
- 1984 ballot measures
- National Conference of State Legislatures, "Kentucky 1986 Ballot Measures," accessed July 2, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |