Kentucky state executive offices
12 state executive offices in the state of Kentucky. The Executive Department is governed by The Executive Department of the Kentucky Constitution.
The following is a list of state executive offices in Kentucky.
- Attorney General of Kentucky
- Governor of Kentucky
- Kentucky Auditor of Public Accounts
- Kentucky Commissioner of Agriculture
- Kentucky Commissioner of Education
- Kentucky Commissioner of Insurance
- Kentucky Commissioner of Natural Resources
- Kentucky Public Service Commission
- Kentucky Secretary of Labor Cabinet
- Kentucky Secretary of State
- Kentucky State Treasurer
- Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky
There are no elections in Kentucky in 2014.
There were no elections in Kentucky in 2013.
There were no elections in Kentucky in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Kentucky + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House to Vote on Cyber Security Improvements for State Government - WKMS
- Beshear proposes state budget that boosts school spending, cuts many other ... - Lexington Herald Leader
- Kentucky State Police adds Learjet to its aircraft fleet - Lexington Herald Leader
- Kentucky finances in shambles; State exempts more in taxes than it takes in as ... - Lexington Herald Leader
- Bills aim to shine light on public pensions - Lexington Herald Leader
- State audit finds financial mismanagement in Barbourville - Lexington Herald Leader
- Scott Jennings | How a 'no lose lottery' could affect Kentucky poverty - The Courier-Journal
- Legislative Preview: A guide to the top issues facing Kentucky lawmakers - Lexington Herald Leader
- Pikeville lawmaker accidentally discharges gun in Capitol Annex - Lexington Herald Leader
- Minimum wage hike a priority in House - Lexington Herald Leader