Keokuk County, Iowa
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- County supervisors meeting agenda and minutes are posted on the front page.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective department.
- Property taxes can be paid online.
- Some information about obtaining public records is provided.
- Supervisors are listed, but individual contact info is only available for one member.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget, building permits and zoning, audits, or contracts.
- There is no online access to public records.