Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent David Hawk defeated Ted Hensley in the Republican primary. Kermit Steck is running as an Independent. Hawk and Steck will face off in the general election.
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bob Corker Incumbent||64.9%||1,506,443|
|Democratic||Mark E. Clayton||30.4%||705,882|
|Libertarian||Shaun E. Crowell||0.9%||20,936|
|Independent||Michael Joseph Long||0.3%||8,085|
|Independent||Troy Stephen Scoggin||0.3%||8,080|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kermit + Steck + Tennessee + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 5
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- United States Senate elections in Tennessee, 2012
- United States Senate elections, 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "November Candidate List," accessed September 10, 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed August 8, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |