Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent David Hawk defeated Ted Hensley in the Republican primary. Kermit Steck ran as an Independent. Hawk defeated Steck in the general election.
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 5, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||David B. Hawk Incumbent||75%||8,396|
|Independent||Kermit E. Steck||25%||2,798|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 5 Republican Primary, 2014|
|David Hawk Incumbent||60.1%||5,935|
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bob Corker Incumbent||64.9%||1,506,443|
|Democratic||Mark E. Clayton||30.4%||705,882|
|Libertarian||Shaun E. Crowell||0.9%||20,936|
|Independent||Michael Joseph Long||0.3%||8,085|
|Independent||Troy Stephen Scoggin||0.3%||8,080|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kermit + Steck + Tennessee + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 5
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- United States Senate elections in Tennessee, 2012
- United States Senate elections, 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "November Candidate List," accessed September 10, 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |