Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 23|
Worthington suspended his campaign in September after being charged with dealing cocaine.
Worthington ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 23. Worthington ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent William C. Friend (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||William C. Friend Incumbent||67.8%||14,473|
An October 2012 article in The Daily named Worthington one of the 20 worst candidates in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kerry + Worthington + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana.onpolitix.com "Worthington suspends campaign," Accessed October 24, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- The Daily, "The worst candidates of 2012," accessed October 29, 2012
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |