Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska
The borough is one of seven second-class boroughs in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- Current and past budget information is posted as well as some financial audits.
- Monthly financial reports are available.
- There are links to the Assembly meeting minutes since 1963.
- Contact information for the elected officials is provided.
- Contact information for some of the Administrators is listed.
- The form for requesting public records is posted.
- Zoning forms are available, but little explanatory information is provided.
- Links to tax information are provided.
- Lobbying affiliations and contracts are not disclosed.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|Ketchikan Gateway Borough||2nd||2.5%||-||-||4%||-||-|
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough website
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough on E-Reference
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough School District
- Ketchikan Borough QuickFacts
- Ketchikan Borough on Epodunk
- Ketchikan Gateway local ballot propositions from 1967-2008 (dead link)