For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska
(Redirected from Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska (Sunshine Review))
The borough is one of seven second-class boroughs in the state.
October 6, 2009
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- Current and past budget information is posted as well as some financial audits.
- Monthly financial reports are available.
- There are links to the Assembly meeting minutes since 1963.
- Contact information for the elected officials is provided.
- Contact information for some of the Administrators is listed.
- The form for requesting public records is posted.
- Zoning forms are available, but little explanatory information is provided.
- Links to tax information are provided.
- Lobbying affiliations and contracts are not disclosed.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|Ketchikan Gateway Borough||2nd||2.5%||-||-||4%||-||-|
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough website
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough on E-Reference
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough School District
- Ketchikan Borough QuickFacts
- Ketchikan Borough on Epodunk
- Ketchikan Gateway local ballot propositions from 1967-2008 (dead link)