Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 4|
Abrahams ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 4th District. Abrahams sought the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014, but was defeated by Kathleen M. Rice.
|U.S. House, New York District 4 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Kathleen M. Rice||57.3%||7,770|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections - Official Election Results|
|Kevan Abrahams (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$110,166.00||$(2,223.00)||$107,943.00|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevan + Abrahams + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 4th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Kevan Abrahams Summary Report," accessed April 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Kevan Abrahams April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |