Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 124|
Battle ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 124. Battle replaced the winner of the Republican primary, Lindsay Douglas, who withdrew after the primary election and was defeated by Bryan Kaenrath (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 124, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Bryan Kaenrath Incumbent||52.9%||2,102|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kevin + Battle + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Here's the latest Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont news from The Associated ... - NECN
- Ron Johnson Voices Support For Bipartisan Budget Deal - Huffington Post
- Wonkbook: Insurers will spend more than $500 million to get people to sign up ... - Washington Post (blog)
- Paul Ryan Says GOP Wants Ransom For Another Debt Ceiling Hostage - Huffington Post
- Looking for a group to join? There are many in the area - TriCities.com
- The 'Homeland' Finale Shocker - Daily Beast
- Another shot of wintry weather headed to Northeast - WFMJ
- Sequestration Victims Happy With A Budget Deal That Relieves A Third Of The ... - Huffington Post
- 2013's Most Popular Instagram - Daily Beast
- In the Wake of JFK - Daily Beast
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |