Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 16|
Bryan's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"If we are going to have an income tax, it needs to be a flat tax, so that everyone is abused equally, rather than a progressive tax as I have seen some advocate. However, I would like to get away from the income tax as much as possible, since a person's money should not be taken from them before they've even seen it."
- Excerpt:"Currently it is illegal to participate in any gambling activity in one's own home. I would fight to do away with such restrictions upon gambling."
Federal And State Relations
- Excerpt:"I believe that the state government has the responsibility to reject and fight all federal encroachment onto issues in which the latter has no constitutional authority to involve itself in."
- Excerpt:"I believe that the federal government should either have to relinquish much of these holdings or pay rent to the states for them."
- Excerpt:"I support ending the Department of Alcohol Beverage Control and turning all state-owned stores over to private ownership."
Bryan ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 16. Bryan was defeated by incumbent Stephen Handy (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 16, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Stephen Handy Incumbent||66.8%||8,252|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kevin + Bryan + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bryan Schott's Political BS: John Swallow and Lessons Not Learned - Utah Policy
- Pop CDs for the holidays - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- 1128 music listings - Daily Herald
- James Kenneth Brown - Daily Herald
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- Republicans Keep Faith in Gold as World Loses Confidence - Moneynews
- Winter Sports Preview - Middlebury Campus (subscription)
- College Football Handicapping: Week 11 Injury Report - Sports Memo (blog)
- Thanksgiving 2013 TV programming - Channel Guide Magazine (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found