|November 1, 2013 - present|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||April 16, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Rick Snyder (R)|
|Michigan Commissioner of Insurance|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|Master's||University of Michigan|
Clinton's appointment as state treasurer is subject to confirmation by the state Senate.
Clinton has extensive experience in the private sector insurance industry. He served for five years as president and CEO of MEEMIC Insurance Company. He also has served as the chief financial officer at ProNational Insurance Company. In 2001, he joined American Physicians Capital, Inc. and during his time there he served first as the company's vice president and chief operating officer. He then went on to serve as the company's president and CEO.
- Bachelor's degree, University of Michigan
- Master's degree, University of Michigan
Michigan Treasurer (2013 - present)
Clinton was appointed state treasurer of Michigan in October 2013 to fill the vacancy left by former officeholder Andy Dillon's resignation from office. He officially assumed the role on November 1, 2013.
Michigan Commissioner of Insurance (2011 - 2013)
Clinton served in this position since April 2011.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Clinton + Michigan + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lily Collins Rides A Mechanical Bull In Chanel - Huffington Post
- Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services Office of Banking ... - HispanicBusiness.com
- CONGRESS'S MAD DASH TO FINISH LINE ? Congressional Holiday Ball tonite ... - Politico
- Eric Cantor's Security Scare Fact Checked - Huffington Post
- Mark Ingram, A Former Alabama Star, Had To Wear Auburn Gear (PHOTO) - Huffington Post
- Vehicle, tire thefts rising - The Macomb Daily
- BCS Standings, Title Race Shaken Up By Auburn Victory Over Alabama - Huffington Post
- California Law Could Keep Toy Guns From Being Mistaken For The Real Thing - Huffington Post
- Johns Hopkins' Cafeteria Food Will Soon Suck Less, And Be Better For The Planet - Huffington Post
- Kevin Faulconer, David Alvarez Headed To Runoff In Race To Succeed Bob Filner - Huffington Post
- Michigan Department of Insurance - Commissioner Clinton
- National Association of Insurance Commissioner's Biography on Clinton
- The Republic, "Michigan governor names insurance director Clinton as next state treasurer to replace Dillon," October 15, 2013
- Michigan Live, "Michigan Treasurer Andy Dillon resigns, citing messy divorce and media scrutiny," October 10, 2013
- Detroit News Lansing Bureau, "Kevin Clinton becomes Michigan's state treasurer," October 15, 2013
- The Insurance-Journal, "Flood appointed Michigan's Insurance Director; Clinton Named State Treasurer," October 16, 2013
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners Kevin Clinton's Biography, Accessed October 23, 2012
| Succeeded by|
|Michigan Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|