|Former candidate for|
|Ohio Secretary of State|
|State Chairman, Libertarian Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||The Ohio State University|
|Profession||National account sales manager|
Professionally, Knedler has worked for the same company for over 40 years as a national account sales manager.
Knedler is active in Libertarian politics. He is the chairman of the executive committee of the Libertarian Party of Ohio. He previously served as an at-large member of the Libertarian National Committee from 2010 to 2012.
- See also: Ohio secretary of state election, 2014
To qualify for the November ballot, Knedler needed 500 write-in votes in the primary, even though the Libertarian nomination was uncontested. He succeeded, receiving 716 votes in the unofficial results.
|Secretary of State of Ohio, 2014|
|Republican||Jon Husted Incumbent||59.8%||1,811,020|
|Election Results via Ohio Secretary of State.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Knedler + Ohio + Secretary"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Plain Dealer, "Libertarian, Green parties post write-in candidates for primary in hopes of reaching November ballot," February 26, 2014
- New York Times, "Election 2014 – Ohio," accessed November 4, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on July 2, 2014
- Knedler for Liberty, "Meet the candidate," accessed July 21, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Results," accessed May 9, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |