|Ohio Secretary of State|
|State Chairman, Libertarian Party|
|Bachelor's||The Ohio State University|
|Profession||National account sales manager|
Professionally, Knedler has worked for the same company for over 40 years as a national account sales manager.
Knedler has been active in Libertarian politics. He is the chairman of the executive committee of the Libertarian Party of Ohio. He previously served as an at-large member to the Libertarian National Committee from 2010 to 2012.
- See also: Ohio secretary of state election, 2014
To qualify for the November ballot, Knedler needed 500 write-in votes in the primary, even though the Libertarian nomination was uncontested. He appears to have succeeded, receiving 716 votes in the unofficial results.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Knedler + Ohio + Secretary"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Plain Dealer, "Libertarian, Green parties post write-in candidates for primary in hopes of reaching November ballot," February 26, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on July 2, 2014
- Knedler for Liberty, "Meet the candidate," accessed July 21, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Results," accessed May 9, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |