|January 5, 2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Predecessor||Nancy Wyman (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||California State University|
|Place of birth||Paterson, New Jersey|
Before becoming comptroller, served as Connecticut's first Healthcare Advocate from 2004 to 2010. He was also chair of the state's health care reform effort, SustiNet. Before coming to Connecticut, he worked to develop a long-term home health care program in northeastern New York and was program director of an AIDS education, prevention and care program at a community health center. As comptroller, Lembo has maintained a position as a clinical instructor at the Yale School of Nursing.
- California State University, MPA
Connecticut Comptroller (2011-Present)
Lembo is eligible to run for re-election to Connecticut Comptroller in 2014.
Lembo won election as Comptroller in the November 2, 2010 election.
|Connecticut Comptroller (2010)|
|Kevin Lembo (D)||553,497|
|Jack Orchulli (R)||459,474|
|Kevin Lembo (Working Families)||24,050|
|Hugh Dolan (I)||17,701|
|Colin D. Bennett (G)||13,288|
|Joshua Katz (L)||10,328|
Comprehensive donor information for Lembo is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Lembo raised a total of $1,200,986 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 8, 2013.
|Kevin Lembo's Campaign Contribution History|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,200,986|
According to records available as of April 5, 2011, Lembo collected $1,200,854 in donations.
Listed below are the top 5 contributors to his campaign.
|Connecticut Democratic Party||$11,316|
|Working Families Party||$836|
|Mansfield Democratic Town Committee||$276|
|Elizabeth A. Bye||$139|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Lembo + Connecticut + Comptroller"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State Comptroller to Seek Second Term - CBS Local
- Derby gets first woman mayor - Ct Post
- Lembo to seek 2nd term as Connecticut State Comptroller - Norwich Bulletin
- Derby's first female mayor inaugurated, calls for 'revitalization of city' - New Haven Register
- Hurrah! Malloy follows Lembo's lead - TheDay.com
- Projected State Surplus Grows - CBS Local
- Tax amnesty helps boost Connecticut budget surplus - Torrington Register Citizen
- Malloy defends economic record, touts transparency initiative - The Connecticut Mirror
- Executive Order Creates Economic Assistance Database - CT Newsjunkie
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Connecticut State Comptroller's Office - Kevin Lembo
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Kevin Lembo on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Connecticut Comptroller Office "Kevin Lembo" Accessed October 2, 2012
- ↑ Project Vote Smart "Biography" Accessed October 2, 2012
- ↑ Connecticut Secretary of State, "November 2010 General Election Results," accessed April 2, 2011
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Career financing for Kevin Lembo," accessed July 8, 2013
- ↑ 2010 Lembo Campaign Donors
Nancy Wyman (D)
| Succeeded by|