|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 103|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Roberts' campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "If you believe there is nothing common about our children's education and Common Core is not the answer"
- Excerpt: "If you believe that our property taxes are too high and will only be reduced by eliminating unfunded state mandates"
- Excerpt: "If you believe job creation should be one of our highest priorities"
- Excerpt: "If you believe in protecting our environment, our rivers and our water supply, then we have the same goals and I ask for your support on Tuesday Nov. 4th!"
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Kevin Cahill was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Kevin Roberts was unopposed in the Republican primary. Cahill ran on the Working Families Party ticket and Roberts ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Cahill defeated Roberts in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 103 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Kevin Cahill Incumbent||61.4%||25,537|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Roberts + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 103
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Kevin Roberts on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- New York State Assembly
- Roberts for NY Assembly, "Goals & Accomplishments," accessed October 10, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |