|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 95|
|June 4, 2013 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||May 21, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||York College of PA|
|Master's||Penn State University|
|Profession||Economic & Community Dev. Director|
Schreiber earned his B.A. in Public Relations from York College of PA in 2002 and his M.P.A. from Penn State University in 2012.
Schreiber won election in the special election for Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 95. The seat was vacant following Eugene DePasquale's (D) resignation after he was elected as Pennsylvania Auditor. Schreiber defeated Bryan Tate (R) and Bill Swartz (G) in the general election, which took place on May 21.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 95, Special Election, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Kevin + Schreiber + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- WITF, "Awaiting special elections announcement for two House seats," November 25, 2012
- Politics PA, "GOP Taps Tate for DePasquale Seat," January 16, 2013
- paindependent.com, "WATCHBLOG: Democrats win special elections for House seats in York, Allegheny counties," May 22, 2013
- electionreturns.state.pa.us, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013
Eugene DePasquale (D)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 95
2013 - present
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |