|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 95|
|June 4, 2013 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||May 21, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||York College of PA|
|Master's||Penn State University|
|Profession||Economic & Community Dev. Director|
Schreiber earned his B.A. in Public Relations from York College of PA in 2002 and his M.P.A. from Penn State University in 2012.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Schreiber served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Children & Youth|
|• Environmental Resources & Energy|
|• Local Government|
|• Urban Affairs|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Kevin Schreiber was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Schreiber is unchallenged in the general election.
Schreiber won election in the special election for Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 95. The seat was vacant following Eugene DePasquale's (D) resignation after he was elected as Pennsylvania Auditor. Schreiber defeated Bryan Tate (R) and Bill Swartz (G) in the general election, which took place on May 21.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 95, Special Election, 2013|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- American Conservative Union: 2013 Legislative scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their votes on key conservative issues.
- Liberty City LGBT Democratic Club: 2014 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their support for legislation related to LGBT equality.
- Planned Parenthood Pennsylvania Advocates: Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their votes on bills related to reproductive freedom and family planning.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Kevin + Schreiber + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions via Follow the money
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- WITF, "Awaiting special elections announcement for two House seats," November 25, 2012
- Politics PA, "GOP Taps Tate for DePasquale Seat," January 16, 2013
- paindependent.com, "WATCHBLOG: Democrats win special elections for House seats in York, Allegheny counties," May 22, 2013
- electionreturns.state.pa.us, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013
Eugene DePasquale (D)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 95
2013 - present
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |