|Alabama State Senate District 13|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Benefield earned her B.S. in Accounting from Jacksonville State University.
Benefield formerly served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate Chairperson
- Banking and Insurance Committee, Alabama Senate
- Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Energy and Natural Resources Committee, Alabama Senate
- Finance and Taxation General Fund, Alabama Senate
- Fiscal Responsibility and Accountability, Alabama Senate
- Governmental Affairs Committee, Alabama Senate
- Industrial Development and Recruitment Committee, Alabama Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama State Senate
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Benefield was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010.
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2006
Benefield raised $456,013 for her campaign, while Ingram raised $197,523.
|Alabama State Senate, District 13 (2006)|
|Kim Benefield (D)||16,009|
|Jim C. Ingram (R)||15,652|
In 2006, Benefield collected $456,013 in donations.
Her three largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Senate Majority PAC||$270,161|
|Alabama Education Association||$25,000|
|Larry W. Morris||$13,000|
Benefield and her husband, Dennis, have one child and reside in Woodland, Alabama.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kim +Benefield + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama Senate Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Campaign Contributions: 2006
|Alabama State Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|