|Indiana House of Representatives District 53|
Brand ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 53. Brand ran as a Libertarian candidate and was defeated by incumbent Robert W. Cherry (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 53, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Cherry Incumbent||76.2%||18,019|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kim + Brand + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- American Hellfire [INTERVIEW] - History News Network
- Friends of I-64 car crash victims band together to help survivors - WDRB
- DEMS RENEW OBAMACARE PUSH ? WaPo: Third of enrollments plagued by ... - Politico
- New Albany city council votes to oppose state marriage amendment - WDRB
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |