Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||December 10, 2013|
Humphrey ran in the 2013 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 7. The seat was vacant following John Arnold, Jr.'s (D) resignation amidst sexual harassment allegations. Humphrey was defeated by Suzanne Miles (R) in the special election, which took place on December 10, 2013.
|Kentucky State Senate, District 13, Special Election, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kim + Humphrey + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- courier-journal.com, "Candidates in 2 Kentucky special elections appear set," October 22, 2013
- courier-journal.com, "Kathy Stein appointed to Fayette judgeship; special elections set for her seat, John Arnold's," October 14, 2013
- courierpress.com, "Suzanne Miles is apparent winner, but Humphrey is seeking recanvass," December 10, 2013
- Kentucky Department of Elections, "Official Special election results," accessed May 7, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |