Kings County, California
(Redirected from Kings County, California (Sunshine Review))
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information of all board of supervisor members is published.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- The current budget is published.
- Information on building permits and zoning is provided.
- There is no information on administrative officials, audits, contracts, lobbying, or taxes.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the California Public Records Act.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
For 2007 and 2008, Kings County spent $63,250 on lobbying the California legislature.
- Kings County
- Kings county ballot measures
- Kings County on E-Reference
- Kings County Superior Court of California
- Kings County Library
- Kings County on Wikipedia
- Kings County on Epodunk
- Planning Department
- State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute