Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 62|
Carr studied History at Shepherd University and Public Relations at Western Kentucky University.
From 2004-2012 Carr worked as a Legislative Analyst (Fulton County House Delegation Executive). Prior to this, from 2001-2004, Carr worked as an Assignment Coordinator at Fulton County Government Television.
On May 25, 2012, Carr became the Acting Chair for the 5th Congressional District of the Democratic Party of Georgia.
Carr ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 62. Carr and Benny Crane were defeated by Marvin Arrington and Ladawn Blackett Jones in the Democratic primary on July 31, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives District 62 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Ladawn Blackett Jones||28.5%||1,893|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kip + Carr + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed May 29, 2012
- [Information submitted to BP Staff via Bio Submission Form]
- Email communication with Kip Carr, December 19, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Primary Election Results, accessed July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |