Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 78|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Low ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 78. Low was opposed by John L. Haines, Donnie Kemp, Gary Allen Binkley, Mary Littleton, Lynn Ray, and John-Paul Wood, Jr. in the August 2 primary election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kirk + Low + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Trio of attempted murder suspects tops December indictments - State Gazette
- Loudoun County and Fauquier County home sales - Washington Post
- Good Morning! - KWTX
- AIPAC Pressure Threatens Iran Nuclear Deal - Bay Area Indymedia
- Century-old Bungalow in Huntsville's Twickenham has layers of design (Cool ... - al.com
- 1955 Chevy Nomad - Barn-Built Bow Tie - Street Rodder Magazine
- Yellen's Fed Leadership Is an Almost-Done Deal - New York Times
- Major Powers Reach Deal With Iran To Freeze Nuclear Program - Wall Street Journal
- Who will stand up to Iran and against Obama's appeasement? - Washington Post (blog)
- Co-founder marks Comcast's 50 years: 'A natural monopoly' and how it grew - Philly.com (blog)
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |