|Missouri House of Representatives, District 110|
|January 7, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 two-year terms|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Mathews served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• General Laws, Vice Chairman|
|• Appropriations - General Administration|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Kirk Mathews was unopposed in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kirk + Mathews + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 110
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
Timothy Jones (R)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 110
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |