Kishwaukee College Bond Measure (November 2010)
This measure was defeated in Boone County.
- YES 30 (42.86%)
- NO 40 (57.14%)
This measure was approved in DeKalb County.
- YES 15,310 (65.29%)
- NO 8,141 (34.71%)
This measure was defeated in Kane County.
- YES 27 (45.76%)
- NO 28 (47.46%)
This measure was approved in Lee County.
- YES 500 (53.65%)
- NO 432 (46.35%)
This measure was approved in Ogle County.
- YES 2,716 (57.85%)
- NO 1,979 (42.15%)
This measure was approved in Winnebago County.
- YES 6 (54.55%)
- NO 5 (45.45%)
This measure sought to create a bond in the amount of $52.6 million in order to help with college building renovations, technology upgrades to the buildings as well as repairs to the parking lots.
- ↑ Boone County Elections, November Election Results Summary
- ↑ Dekalb County Elections, November Election Results Summary
- ↑ Kane County Elections, November Proposal Results Summary
- ↑ Lee County Elections, November Election Results Summary
- ↑ Ogle County Clerk, Current Election Results
- ↑ Winnebago County Clerk, November Election Results
- ↑ The Beacon News, "Referendums will fill local ballots," September 8, 2010
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |