Kootenai County is one of 44 counties in Idaho.
- Main article: Evaluation of Idaho county websites
- The current year's budget is available and archived for three years 
- Meeting agendas and other board documents are available 
- Meeting schedule and agendas are posted.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with names. 
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Building permits and zoning information is available.
- Audit information is archived for three years 
- Public Records
- Tax revenues are published in the budget 
- Meeting documents are not archived for three years
- Elected officials
- County commissioners are listed, but individual contact information is not provided.. Only general contact information is available.
- Administrative Officials
- There is a department listing, and some administrative official contact information is available, but the information is often incomplete. 
- The most recent year's audit is not available
- Contracts are not available
- Bids and RFPs are not available
- Tax rates are not available
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kootenai County, ID -- Budget Archive
- ↑ Kootenai County, ID -- Board Agendas
- ↑ Calendar
- ↑ Kootenai County, ID -- Commissioners
- ↑ Permits
- ↑ Planning
- ↑ Records Request Form
- ↑ Kootenai County, ID -- Budget (PDF) Page 39
- ↑ Commissioners
- ↑ Kootenai County, ID -- Departments