Kootenai County, Idaho
- Main article: Evaluation of Idaho county websites
- The current year's budget is available and archived for three years
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with names.
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Audit information is archived for three years
- Public Records
- Tax revenues are published in the budget
- Meeting documents are not archived for three years
- Elected officials
- County commissioners are listed, but individual contact information is not provided.. Only general contact information is available.
- Administrative Officials
- There is a department listing, and some administrative official contact information is available, but the information is often incomplete.
- The most recent year's audit is not available
- Contracts are not available
- Bids and RFPs are not available
- No information on lobbying expenditures is available
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Tax rates are not available
- Official Kootenai County Website
- Kootenai County on E-Reference
- Kootenai County Assessor's Website
- Kootenai County Sheriff's Website
- Kootenai County on Epodunk
- Kootenai County, ID -- Budget Archive
- Kootenai County, ID -- Board Agendas
- Kootenai County, ID -- Commissioners
- Records Request Form
- Kootenai County, ID -- Budget (PDF) Page 39
- Kootenai County, ID -- Departments