Kosciusko County, Indiana
- Main article: Evaluation of Indiana county websites
- Upcoming meetings are listed on the front page.
- County commissioners are listed with contact information. Meeting minutes are also available.
- County council members are listed with contact information. Meeting minutes are also available.
- Zoning info and permits are available.
- 2005 and 2006 tax rates are available, but nothing after.
- Budget is not available.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
The county is working on a new system of providing records to the public. They have signed a one-year contract with the company Doxpop "to provide all county records that are public information" for a fee. Users of the system will pay a $1.00 per page fee to Doxpop, who will pass the fee onto the county recorder's office. A link to the public records access system will be provided on the county's website, according to County Recorder Deb Wright.
2009 and 2010 tax rates are available on the Treasurer's Page under "materials." Specific tax information for each real and personal property parcel is available under GIS Online Services. This also includes a copy of the property record card in .pdf format. Sue Ann Mitchell, Kosciusko County Treasurer
- Kosciusko County official website
- Kosciusko County on IN.gov
- Kosciusko County on Epodunk
- Kosciusko County stats