|Texas House of Representatives District 133|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Thibaut has worked as a fundraiser for the American Heart Association, Legislative Aide to State Representative Judy Hawley, Executive Director of the Texas Youth Hunting Association, and at Continental Airlines.
She is a founding member of the Houston Democratic Forum, and a volunteer with the Houston Kiwanis Club.
- Culture, Recreation, & Tourism Committee, Texas House
- Land & Resource Management Committee, Texas House
- HB 364 - Relating to a fixed tuition rate provided by general academic teaching institutions and public lower-division institutions of higher education to certain undergraduate students.
- HB 2680 - Relating to the retrieval and waste of game birds, game animals, and fish; providing a penalty.
- HB 3617 - Relating to the approval of a biologist for a permit to trap, transport, and process deer.
| Texas House of Representatives, District 133 |
2010 General election results
|Jim Murphy (R)||15,120||56.26%|
|Kristin Thibaut (D)||11,403||42.43%|
|Alfred Montestruc (L)||349||1.29%|
On November 4, 2008, Thibaut won election to the Texas House of Representatives from the 133rd District, receiving 20,219 votes ahead of Republican Jim Murphy (19,722). She raised $446,011 for her campaign; Murphy raised $425,800.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 133|
|Kristi Thibaut (D)||20,219||50.62%|
|Jim Murphy (R)||19,722||49.37%|
Her six largest contributors in 2010 are:
|Third Thursday Group PAC||$10,000|
|Teamsters Local 988||$5,000|
|Texans for Better Education||$5,000|
In the 2008 election, Thibaut raised a total of $446,011.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Third Thursday Group||$50,000|
|Texans Together PAC||$43,500|
|Teamsters Local 988||$20,000|
In her failed 2006 election bid, Thibaut raised a total of $229,845.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Mostyn, John Steve||$10,000|
|Texas Parent PAC||$8,924|
- Kristi Thibaut's campaign website
- Texas House of Representatives - Rep. Thibaut
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Official Campaign Contributions-Personal
- Official Campaign Contributions-Committee
- Follow the Money, Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Texas State Directory profile
- Texas Political Almanac HD 133 page
- Vote-TX.org profile
- State Surge profile
- Texas Tribune profile & bio
- Kristi Thibaut on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Thibaut
- Texas Legislature - Bills Authored/Joint Authored by Rep. Thibaut
- Official Texas Election Results
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current Election History," accessed February 24, 2014
- District 133 Texas House candidate funds, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions to Kristi Thibaut
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
|Texas House District 133
| Succeeded by|
Jim Murphy (R)
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |