Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida House of Representatives, District 96|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Jacobs has served as:
- 2011-Present: Broward County Vice Mayor, Pompano Beach, Florida
- 1998-Present: Broward County Commissioner, Pompano Beach, Florida
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Kristin Jacobs and Steven M. Perman will face off in the Democratic primary. Ronald Bray is running as an Independent.
|U.S. House, Florida District 22 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Politico listed the 22nd District race between Lois Frankel and Patrick Murphy as one of the five primaries to watch in 2012. However, Patrick Murphy decided to run in the 18th District rather than the 22nd District.
Jacobs has received endorsements from:
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 728
- National Association of Police Organizations
- State Representative Martin David Kiar
- Councilor Stella G. Jordan
- UNITE HERE, the region’s first responders, police, and firefighters
- United Transportation Union
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kristin + Jacobs + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 96
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- AP Results, "U.S. House Results" accessed August 14, 2012
- Kristin Jacobs Broward for Congress Facebook Page, "Info" accessed August 6, 2012
- Florida Dvision of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- Politico, "5 primaries to watch" accessed April 18, 2012
- Vote Kristin Jacobs, "News" accessed August 6, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |