Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 95|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Kristi Keast was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Quentin Stanerson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Keast will face Stanerson in the general election.
Keast ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 95. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and was defeated by Quentin Stanerson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Joel Fry (R) is running for re-election to District 27.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 95, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kristin + Keast + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 26, 2012
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |