Kyle B. Russell
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas State Senate District 7|
|J.D.||University of Arkansas|
Russell currently works as a litigation attorney for H&R Block. He attended the University of Arkansas, receiving a Juris Doctorate degree.
Russell's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Kyle will fight to undo these tax breaks, restore every penny of the recent funding cuts to public schools, and provide for future school funding increases that are at least equal to inflation."
Infrastructure and Jobs
- Excerpt:"Another major function of state government is to provide roads and other infrastructure, and past success in this area is another reason highly educated people move to or stay in Kansas and Johnson County."
Taxes and Budget
- Excerpt:"He will fight to restore funding for public education, job-creating programs, infrastructure and essential social services. He will also work to reinstitute a fair tax code based on the ‘three-legged stool’ of income, sales and property taxes that has worked in Kansas for decades."
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Russell ran in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 7. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7, and was defeated by incumbent Kay Wolf in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 7, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Kyle B. Russell||46.9%||18,334|
Russell and his wife Rhonda have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kyle + Russell + Kansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart