Kyle Frank, Illinois
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 17|
|Profession||Attorney, Private police|
Frank's campaign website listed the following issues:
- "Phase out the state income tax"
- "Save taxpayer money by privatizing state services"
- "Implement a fair pension system"
- "Allow Illinoisans to purchase health insurance across state lines"
- "Merge CTA, METRA, & PACE"
Frank ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 17. Frank was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012, and was defeated by Laura Fine (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 17, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Laura Fine Incumbent||65.8%||32,876|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kyle + Frank + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |