Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 1|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Jones served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Jones won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Jones advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Sandra Keans (D), incumbent Anne Grassie (D), incumbent Elaine Lauterborn (D), incumbent William Brennan (D), incumbent Pamela Hubbard (D), incumbent Rose Marie Rogers (D), incumbent Warren Groen (R), incumbent Julie Brown (R), Pete Dow (D), Sandra Teti (D), Laura Jones (R), Cliff Newton (R), Shawn Mickelonis (D), Fred Leonard (R), Bernhard McKay (R), Susan DeLemus (R), and Evelyn Logan (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Jones was up for re-election, he collected $3,554 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kyle + Jones + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Kyle Jones News Feed
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 26. - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Winter Wild Sponsoring Food Drive at Suicide Six - Valley News
- Week 17: Patriots-Bills capsule - Concord Monitor
- Blog: Game On - CBS Local
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010