Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 1|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Jones served on this committee:
Jones advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Sandra Keans (D), incumbent Anne Grassie (D), incumbent Elaine Lauterborn (D), incumbent William Brennan (D), incumbent Pamela Hubbard (D), incumbent Rose Marie Rogers (D), incumbent Warren Groen (R), incumbent Julie Brown (R), Pete Dow (D), Sandra Teti (D), Laura Jones (R), Cliff Newton (R), Shawn Mickelonis (D), Fred Leonard (R), Bernhard McKay (R), Susan DeLemus (R), and Evelyn Logan (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Jones was up for re-election, he collected $3,554 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kyle + Jones + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Kyle Jones News Feed
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Ron Paul 2012, "Ron Paul Gains Endorsement of Two More New Hampshire State Representatives," September 8, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014