For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
L. Rickie Tulloch
|L. Rickie Tulloch|
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Assembly, District 42|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Rodneyse Bichotte defeated L. Rickie Tulloch, Michele Adolphe and Victor Jordan in the Democratic primary, while Matthew Williams was unopposed in the Republican primary. Brian Kelly ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Mark Lieberman was removed from the ballot before the Democratic primary. Bichotte also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Bichotte defeated Williams and Kelly in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 42 General Election, 2014|
|New York State Assembly, District 43 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|L. Rickie Tulloch||30.1%||1,696|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "L. Rickie + Tulloch + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 42
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Assembly Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |