Lake County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is the city of Leadville.
Main article Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 9, 2012.
- County commissioners are listed with a brief bio, office address, phone number and personalized email.
- The staff directory provides a phone number, general office address and email contact form.
- The Clerk & Recorder provides a fee schedule for requesting public records, an office address, phone number and email contact form.
- The Treasurer provides a tax search database and the ability to pay property taxes online.
- Planning and zoning provides permit application forms and land development codes.
- The 2012 budget summary is provided.
- The administrative staff does not provide personalized emails.
- The clerk and recorder does not provide a personalized email address.
- Meeting minutes and agendas for the past 3-5 years could not be found. Information on the times and locations of public meetings was also not provided.
- Budgets and audits for the past 3-5 years were not provided.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it is a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ Lake County, Commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, Staff Directory, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, Fee schedule, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, Treasurer, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, Land Use, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012
- ↑ Lake County, 2012 budget, Accessed: Aug. 9, 2012