Lake Hallie Village Public Safety Building Question (November 2012)
This measure was an advisory question and asked residents if they would like the village to construct a new public safety building and if so would they want a partially complete building which would cost $2.4 million of a fully completed building which would cost $4.5 million. The current facility is not up to code so a new one is needed.
|Advisory Question 1|
|Advisory Question 2 (Alternate)|
Election results from Chippewa County Election Department.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
| 1. Shall the Village of Lake Hallie undertake the financing and construction of a new public safety building?
2. If the village approves the construction, which of the following alternative building plans do you approve?
- Build a fully completed public safety building not to exceed $4.5 million.
- Build a partially completed public safety building not to exceed $2.4 million.
- WQOW News, "Village of Lake Hallie has referendum on Nov ballot," March 20, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.