For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Lake Hallie Village Public Safety Building Question (November 2012)
This measure was an advisory question and asked residents if they would like the village to construct a new public safety building and if so would they want a partially complete building which would cost $2.4 million of a fully completed building which would cost $4.5 million. The current facility is not up to code so a new one is needed.
|Advisory Question 1|
|Advisory Question 2 (Alternate)|
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
| 1. Shall the Village of Lake Hallie undertake the financing and construction of a new public safety building?
2. If the village approves the construction, which of the following alternative building plans do you approve?
- Build a fully completed public safety building not to exceed $4.5 million.
- Build a partially completed public safety building not to exceed $2.4 million.
- WQOW News, "Village of Lake Hallie has referendum on Nov ballot," March 20, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.