Lake and Peninsula Borough, Alaska
The borough is one of eight first-class boroughs in the state.
As of the 2000 census, the population was 1,823.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- The last budget and some tax information is posted.
- The recent Assembly meeting agendas and minutes are posted.
- The Assembly members and their phone numbers are listed, but no email addresses are provided.
- Building permit information and forms are provided.
- Administrative contacts are not provided.
- No audits are posted.
- Contracts are not available.
- No lobbying affiliations are listed.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the Alaska Public Records Act.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|Lake and Peninsula Borough||Home rule||2%||-||6%||-||-|
- Lake and Peninsula Borough website
- Lake and Peninsula Borough on E-Reference
- Lake and Peninsula School District
- Lake and Peninsula Borough on Epodunk
- Lake and Peninsula Borough QuickFacts