Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 203|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Stephen Kinsey defeated Lamont Thomas in the Democratic primary. Kinsey was unchallenged in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 201 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Stephen Kinsey Incumbent||54.2%||4,201|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 203 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Dwight Evans Incumbent||82.1%||7,572|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lamont + Thomas + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 201
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |