For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 96|
Laubhan's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Business Development & Growth
- Pension System
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Sue Scherer defeated Gina Lathan in the Democratic primary, while Michael B. Bell defeated Landon Laubhan in the Republican primary. Scherer then defeated Bell in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 96, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Sue Scherer Incumbent||55.2%||15,153|
|Republican||Michael B. Bell||44.8%||12,294|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 96 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Sue Scherer Incumbent||51.8%||2,699|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 96 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Michael B. Bell||75.8%||3,963|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Landon + Laubhan + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Landon Laubhan on Facebook
- Landon Laubhan on Twitter
- Official campaign website, "Eco-system of issues," accessed February 19, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |