Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 4, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Larry Converse is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while George T. Caccavaro, Jr. is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Converse ran in the special election for New Hampshire House of Representatives Sullivan District 4. The seat was vacant following Thomas Donovan's (D) resignnation due to his health on February 20, 2013. Converse was defeated by Joe Osgood (R) in the special election, which took place on June 4.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan District 4, Special Election, 2013|
Converse failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
Converse advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent John Cloutier (D), incumbent Raymond Gagnon (D), incumbent Philip Osgood (R), Joshua Hansen (D), Matthew Baird-Torney (D), Paul LaCasse (R), Marie Lozito (R), Steve Picano (R) and Charlene Lovett (R) in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Larry + Converse + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Sullivan 4
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- sos.nh.gov, "Official special election results"
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- Concord Monitor, "2 Democrats resign from N.H. House, citing health and other reasons," February 20, 2013
- unionleader.com, "Filing period for special election for Claremont House seat opens today," April 7, 2013
- vnews.com, "Osgood Wins Claremont Seat," June 5, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid