|Florida House of Representatives District 22|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Due to Florida term limits, Cretul was unable to run for re-election in the Florida House of Representatives elections of 2010.
Cretul is a Real Estate Building Contractor. He served in the United States Navy from 1967-1971, and on the Marion County Commission from 1994-1998.
He is involved with many organizations, including the Board of the Public Policy Institute at Central Florida Community College, Board of the Children's Alliance, Commission Liaison for the Economic Development Council, Board Liaison of the Emergency Medical Strike Team, and Deacon of the First Baptist Church of Ocala.
Cretul did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Cretul's sponsored legislation included:
- HR 9035 - "Myron Rolle: Congratulates Myron Rolle for outstanding achievements & selection as Rhodes Scholar."
- HR 9075 - "Bay of Pigs Memorial Day: Designates April 17 as "Bay of Pigs Memorial Day" in Florida & commends Bay of Pigs Museum & Library of 2506 Assault Brigade for its excellent work in preserving photos & memorabilia of history of Bay of Pigs Invasion."
- HR 9141 - "NAACP DAY: Designates February 12, 2009, as "NAACP Day" in Florida."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Cretul's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,000|
|FL Society of Ambulatory Surgical Centers||$1,500|
|FL Assoc of Realtors||$1,000|
|Bright House Networks||$1,000|
|FL Hospital Assoc||$1,000|
- Florida House of Representatives - Rep. Larry Cretul
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Florida House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |