|Maine House of Representatives, District 118|
|2010 - Present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Date of birth||May 9, 1952|
Dunphy's professional experience includes working as a production supervisor for the pulping operation at Madison Paper Industries. He served in the United States Navy, stationed aboard U.S.S Fort Snelling.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dunphy served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy, Utilities and Technology|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Dunphy served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Energy, Utilities and Technology|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Matthew Quinn was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 88 incumbent Larry Dunphy was unopposed in the Republican primary. Dunphy defeated Quinn in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 118, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Larry Dunphy Incumbent||58.6%||2,303|
Dunphy won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 88. Dunphy ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Colby Seams (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 88, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Larry Dunphy Incumbent||64.6%||2,788|
Dunphy's opponent in the November 2 general election was Democratic candidate John Bryant. According to unofficial results, Dunphy defeated Bryant in the November 2 general election. Republican incumbent Wright Pinkham, Sr. did not seek re-election, although he was eligible to do so under Maine's term limits.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 88 (2010)|
|Larry Dunphy (R)||2,225||57%|
|John Bryant (D)||1,545||39%|
Comprehensive donor information for Dunphy is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Dunphy raised a total of $7,973 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Larry Dunphy's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 88||$1,837|
|2010||Maine State House, District 88||$6,136|
|Grand Total Raised||$7,973|
2012Dunphy won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Dunphy raised a total of $1,837.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Larry Dunphy's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$1,837|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Dunphy raised $6,136 in contributions.
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $5,545 to his campaign.
Dunphy and his wife, Cynthia, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Larry + Dunphy + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Larry Dunphy
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Larry Dunphy on Facebook
- Larry Dunphy on LinkedIn
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- followthemoney.org, "Dunphy, Larry Charles," accessed September 18, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Daily Paul, "11 Maine State Legislators endorse Ron Paul," February 3, 2012
Wright Pinkham, Sr. (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 88
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |