Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 98|
In his response to a questionnaire by the Missoulian, Jones expressed opposition to the Affordable Care Act (but not the state's implementation thereof, citing "federal supremacy,") and incentives for renewable energy. He said that although the state is "not a natural resource container to be opened by anyone who has the finances to do so," he argues that development is vital to the state.
Jones ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 98. Jones ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Jenifer Gursky (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Larry + Jones + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ashville news - Circleville Herald
- 99 things to know about the Bucs' 99: Warren Sapp - Tbo.com
- Our opinion: Congratulations to election winners - Great Falls Tribune
- Will Obama/Kerry Kick Keystone XL Oil Can Down The Road Past 2014 Elections? - Forbes
- MT State Rep. Gursky resigns due to move - KXLH Helena News
- GETTING AHEAD: Sunday, October 27 - The Missoulian
- Faith guide - Billings Gazette
- 33 House Republicans Sign Letter Urging Obama to Make Sebelius Resign - Newsmax.com
- Star Shots | Best photos from Oct. 22 - Kansas City Star
- How Did Miley Cyrus Happen? The Road to the Twerk - OMG! Canada (blog)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- [Missoulian, "House District 98: Larry Jones, Republican," September 30, 2012. Retrieved October 17, 2012.]
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |