|Alabama State Senate District 10|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Means formerly served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate Vice Chairperson
- Business and Labor Committee, Alabama Senate
- Commerce, Transportation, and Utilities Committee, Alabama Senate
- Confirmations Committee, Alabama Senate
- Energy and Natural Resources Committee, Alabama Senate Vice Chairperson
- Finance and Taxation Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Governmental Affairs Committee, Alabama Senate
- Health Committee, Alabama Senate Vice Chairperson
- Industrial Development and Recruitment Committee, Alabama Senate Chairperson
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
|Alabama State Senate, District 10 General election (2010)|
|Phil Williams (R)||20,249|
|Larry Means (D)||17,459|
Means raised $491,364 for his campaign.
Means raised $425,536 for his campaign, while Williams raised $0.
|Alabama State Senate, District 10 (2006)|
|Larry Means (D)||24,702|
|David L. Williams (R)||11,670|
In 2006, Means collected $491,364 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Education Association||$50,000|
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$25,000|
|Alabama Road Builders Association||$25,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Larry + Means + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Warren Hits Banks, Expands Base to Solidify Senate Power - Bloomberg
- No Rape Charges For Jameis - Daily Beast
- The GOP's Incredible Shrinking Big Tent - Daily Beast
- John Boehner Won't Take Responsibility for Least Productive Congress Ever - PoliticusUSA
- Avoiding Another Government Shutdown Moves To Front Burner - Alabama Public Radio
- Hansen: 0-fer vs. ASU won't cut it, but RichRod has plan for Cats - Arizona Daily Star
- Casualties From Dem's Nuclear Filibuster Fallout Will Depend On Future Wind ... - Forbes
- What Pro-Israel College Organizations Really Need: Two-State Solution Activism - Daily Beast
- Why Criticizing Obama Isn't Racist - Daily Beast
- A Past Too Important To Forget - 247Sports (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Means represents Alabama Senate District 10, which includes Etowah county and part of Cherokee county.
Means has two children and resides with his wife Karen in Attalla, Alabama.
Senator Larry Means
11 S. Union Street
Montgomery, AL 36130
|Alabama State Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|