|Kansas House of Representatives District 17|
Meeker sought to run in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 17. The Secretary of State's office refused to list Meeker as a candidate, saying they did not receive his filing prior to the deadline. Democrats contended that the proper paperwork had been filed, but that it was lost.
The State Objections Board met on June 19, 2012, and refused to put Meeker on the ballot.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 17, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Larry + Meeker + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas City Star, "Democrats want to get JoCo House candidate on ballot," June 14, 2012
- Eldorado Times, "Kan. House candidate can't overcome lost paperwork," June 20, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 general election candidate list, retrieved November 2, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |