|U.S. House, Georgia, District 11|
Mrozinski is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Georgia's 11th District. Mrozinski is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Mrozinski's reports.
|Larry Mrozinski (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$0.00||$14,267.43||$(10,584.70)||$2,682.73|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Larry + Mrozinski + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Candidate planning run for Congress in four states - PolitiFact
- Real Estate Transaction Nov. 11, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- United States House of Representatives
- Georgia's 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Georgia's 11th Congressional District