|Colorado State Senate, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Wheat Ridge High School|
Professionally, Queen has worked in sales and real estate.
Queen website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I agree with Colorado voters who soundly rejected the 'business as usual' approach of Amendment 66."
- Excerpt: "By taking the shackles of over-regulation away, our neighbors in North Dakota now enjoy 2% unemployment and our friends in Wisconsin are looking at over $1 billion in tax relief from their roaring economy. Colorado should not be taking a back seat to North Dakota and Wisconsin in this recovery."
- Individual rights
- Excerpt: "In many instances, as with Obamacare, government tries to fix a problem but ends up intruding on our lives and makes things worse by telling us what to do and backing it up with government force. I trust you, my fellow citizens, to make your own decisions."
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Colorado State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Cheri Jahn was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Larry Queen was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jahn, Queen and Chris Heismann (L) will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Larry + Queen + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Senate
- Colorado State Senate District 20
- Colorado State Senate elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Larry Queen on Facebook
- Larry Queen on Twitter
- Larry Queen on LinkedIn
- Larry Queen on YouTube
- Larry Queen for Colorado, "About Larry," accessed May 20, 2014
- Larry Queen for Colorado, "Issues," accessed May 20, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014