Larry W. Faircloth
|Larry W. Faircloth|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 60|
|December 1, 2012 – present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$131/day during session|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Musselman High School (1989)|
|Profession||Director of Operations, Naacei Network|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Faircloth served on the following committees:
|West Virginia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Organization|
|• Energy, Industry and Labor, Economic Development and Small Business|
|• Senior Citizen Issues|
|• Health and Human Resources|
|• Joint Government Organization|
Faircloth's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"My plan is to address the taxing system for small businesses as well as the other expenses business owners have to pay just to stay in business. Right now is a crucial time, and it’s a make or break time for many. So we need to allocate our authority to help all the business owners in the area, as well as those out of work. We have a lot of good people that can’t find jobs right now. We need to fix that; get them back to work; and increase our quality of living."
- Excerpt:"There are also many other areas within the county with our roads as well. You should not have to feel like you are riding a carnival ride when traveling on these roads. The bumps, unlevel asphalt, potholes, just to name a few, not only make the drive horrible, but can also slowly damage the owners vehicle."
Rainy Day Fund:
- Excerpt:"Our state is quickly approaching a fund that is nearly 1 billion dollars. They have meetings and debates of how to use this money. One means that needs to be addressed is our rescue squad systems. Some of our rescue squads need updating. But there is no money locally for this. We have to take this issue straight to Charleston, and get those funds here."
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014.
Faircloth ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 60. Faircloth defeated Gary W. Kelley in the May 8 primary election and was unchallenged in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 60 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Larry W. Faircloth||54.1%||686|
|Gary W. Kelley||45.9%||583|
Comprehensive donor information for Faircloth is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Faircloth raised a total of $3,985 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 31, 2013.
|Larry W. Faircloth's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||West Virginia State House, District 60||$3,985|
|Grand Total Raised||$3,985|
2012Faircloth won election to the West Virginia House of Delegates in 2012. During that election cycle, Faircloth raised a total of $3,985.
|West Virginia House of Delegates 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Larry W. Faircloth's campaign in 2012|
|West Virginia Association of Realtors||$350|
|West Virginia Optometric Association||$250|
|Total Raised in 2012||$3,985|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Larry + Faircloth + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Larry V. Faircloth to run for the state Senate - Martinsburg Journal
- W.Va. election candidates - Herald-Mail Media
- Primary election beginning to take shape - West Virginia MetroNews
- Delegate Office Website
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- larrywfaircloth.com - My Platform
- WBOY.com "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Faircloth, Larry W," accessed July 31, 2013
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |