California State Senate, District 4
Gill graduated from UCLA in 1996. He went on to receive his law degree from the University of San Diego in 1999.
Gill and his wife, Caroline, have five children.
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2010
- A Simpler, Better Constitution
- Excerpt: "Majority Rule - Simple majority for budget and revenue."
- Healthcare Reform - Control Inflation
- Excerpt: "Increase Supply of Medical Professionals: More doctors in California, through licensing incentives, more seats at our public medical schools, and debt forgiveness in exchange for a binding commitment to work in state for a number of years."
- Education Reform
- Excerpt: "Encourage parents to volunteer at schools and engage in homework time with their kids with ad campaigns, and tax incentives for employers to provide some leave for parents to be at school."
- Planned Growth
- Excerpt: "Save our Ag and Wild lands."
- Excerpt: "Remove Barriers to new firm formation."
- Prison Reform
- Excerpt: "Reduce overcrowding and improve healthcare immediately to improve inmate and CDC staff safety."
- Lathe Gill's campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the June 8, 2010 primary in California