|North Carolina State Senate, District 41|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
McRae's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As the mother of three kids, LaTrice McRae believes that maintaining excellence in our public education system holds the key to a better future for our kids and our long term economic prosperity. This commitment to quality must be present at every level, from kindergarten to our community colleges and public universities."
- Excerpt: "LaTrice McRae knows first hand the frustrations of North Carolinians who are working hard to recover from the economic downturn. Jobs and the economy are a primary concern for many North Carolinians and should be a priority for our leaders. LaTrice McRae is committed to leading the efforts to boost our economy by focusing on small business growth."
Women, Families, & Social Equality
- Excerpt: "As a working mom, LaTrice knows the balancing act that so many women face today. Many of us are juggling work inside and outside the home alongside the other roles in our lives. She is a strong advocate for women and families."
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Jeff Tarte was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Latrice McRae was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Tarte and McRae will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Latrice + McRae + North + Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina State Senate
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina State Senate elections, 2014
- North Carolina State Senate District 41
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Latrice McRae on Facebook
- Latrice McRae on Twitter
- Latrice McRae on LinkedIn